G50 – Pick & Carry Crane
Capacity: 5.0t x 0.6m
The G50 is a versatile runabout crane that can lift, shift and place loads up to 5 tonnes in weight. This mid-capacity pick and carry crane is powered by electric battery or diesel engine and comes complete with a maximum lifting height of 5m, which can be extended to 6.4m with an optional searcher hook.
A modern day and practical alternative to the 4 tonne iron fairy crane, the G50 has proven to be invaluable for curtain walling projects, plant removal, maintenance and more.
As with many of our pick and carry cranes, the G50 features Lift-Smart safety features including digital safe load indicator, audio-visual overload alarm and reversing alarm.
Training courses are also available on our pick and carry cranes, contact GGR Group today to find out more.
- Maximum safe working load 5 tonnes x 0.6m
- Max working radius 2.7m
- Max lifting height 5m (6.4m with searcher hook)
- Optional searcher hook safe working load 1500kg
- Weight of compact crane: 4000kg
- Dimensions 3385mm long x 1650mm wide x 2005mm high
- Range of fuel options: battery powered or diesel engine
- Rear hydraulic 180° steering
- Operator cab incorporates Falling Object Protective Structure (FOPS) and Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS)
- Ref: MCG50
Optional Equipment includes low marking tyres, full winch system, 1500kg capacity searcher hook and 2000kg capacity hydraulic swivel hook
GGR Group - No.1 For Lifting Solutions
Our equipment is available for hire or purchase throughout the UK and beyond. We have three depots in Manchester, Thame and Glasgow, as well as our vast network of dealers across Europe and the UAE.