Job Specification – Service Engineer – Mini Cranes
||Immediately – 4 weeks
||GGR Group, Haddenham
Exciting Opportunity: Service Engineer for Mini Crane and plant hire firm, Haddenham
GGR Group Ltd is seeking an experienced and highly motivated mechanical and/or electrical engineer to handle the operation, maintenance, repair and service of mini cranes and lifting equipment.
Applicants ideally need to have previous engineering experience and must be able to read electrical and hydraulic diagrams. You will need good communication skills as the role involves mini crane training and customer interaction. We need a team player, with enthusiasm and sound technical knowledge. Full training on the equipment will be given.
This role could be suitable for an individual with a mechanical background in HGV Vehicles/ Fork Lift Trucks, Plant Machinery or Access Platforms.
Applications from ex – military personnel are strongly encouraged as we have a number of ex- military engineers working for GGR.
About GGR Group
The GGR Group Ltd is Europe’s leading supplier of vacuum handling equipment, restricted access lifting machinery and mini cranes for the construction, rail and utility sectors amongst others. As a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 business and winner of HAE UK Hire Company of the Year, we are recognized for our first rate customer service, exceptional growth and innovative technology in the plant and equipment industry.
We are a growing business with over 140 employee and we are passionate about delivering great service and a can-do attitude for our large customer portfolio across the UK and Europe. Information about our products and services can be found at www.ggrgroup.com.
- Undertaking maintenance, service and repair of mini cranes and lifting equipment
- Provide knowledge and support in the event of plant failure
- Diagnosis of plant/equipment defects
- To maintain records for health & safety and customer service purposes
- Visit sites to repair plant/equipment defects
- To maintain and improve health & safety in the workplace
- All other workshop duties as deemed necessary
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Engineering experience – either electrical or mechanical
- Read electrical and hydraulic diagrams
- Mechanical background working on HGV’s, Fork Lift Trucks, Plant Machinery, Access Platforms could be advantageous.
- Understanding of health and safety requirements
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication Skills
- Administrative Skills
- Problem Solving Ability
- Resourceful with high attention to detail.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org