GRANT OF LICENCE
- Following payment, we hereby grant you and/or your registered attendees a licence to use the purchased eLearning courses (“the Products”). This licence is limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable, and is subject to the rights and obligations granted under these Terms.
- This licence is personal to you and/or your registered attendees and cannot be shared or exchanged with others.
- We develop, distribute and maintain the Products and will also provide you and/or registered attendees with log in details. We will also manage access to the Products and provide support, where necessary.
- You and/or registered attendees shall not copy, modify, transmit, distribute or in any way exploit the Products or any other copyrighted materials provided other than for your individual training. Any other purpose is expressly prohibited under these terms. You and/or registered attendees shall also not permit anyone else to copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute or in any way exploit the Products or any other copyrighted materials.
- We provide the materials ‘as is’ and without any warranties, whether express or implied, except those that cannot be excluded under statute. We also do not warrant that the materials will be error free, including technical inaccuracies.
ACCESS TO MATERIALS
- The starting date of your and/or registered attendees access to the Product(s) is deemed to be the date of purchase and then for a maximum of 30 working days from that date. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that all course content has been completed within the allocated time period. If you do not think this will be possible, then extensions of time are available for purchase at an additional cost.
- We will take all commercially reasonable steps to provide you with uninterrupted access to the Products. However, your access may be restricted from time to time for reasons beyond our control. Such reasons include force majeure events, power outages and actions from computer hackers and others acting outside the law. Your access may also be interrupted due to software issues, server downtime, increased Internet traffic, programming errors, regular maintenance and other related reasons. Where this is the case, we will take commercially reasonable steps to restore your and/or your registered attendees full access within a reasonable period of time. ‘Commercially reasonable’ in these terms shall mean reasonable efforts taken in good faith, without an unduly burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel or money.
- Our joint aim is to provide courses and materials of the highest quality. As such, improvements or changes to the Products or any other materials may occur at any time without prior notification in order to ensure that they are up to date and accurate.
- Where your access to the Products is restricted for any of the above reasons, we may provide you and/or your registered attendees with a free extension of time at our sole discretion.
PRICING & PAYMENT
- Our e-commerce page (found after clicking on ‘BOOK NOW’) uses third party payment provider Stripe. Payment for the Products must be made at the point of purchase.
- You agree to provide payment for the Products in the stipulated currency and you will be liable to pay any relevant conversion charges, as well as applicable sales tax in your region. Please note that we must receive your payment in full before providing you with access to the Products.
- Your payment includes the licensing of the Products for a limited period of time that is appropriate for the eLearning content (30 working days). We are unable to provide a refund if you fail to complete the content within the allocated time, except at our absolute and sole discretion.
- We reserve our right to review and change the pricing of any of our products. This will not affect products that have already been purchased.
- Upon request, course access can be extended for a number of working days up to a year. The cost of an extension period is calculated as a percentage of the full course course cost (without any discount applied) as follows:
- 5 Days = 20%
- 10 Days = 40%
- 15 Days = 50%
- You may change your mind within fourteen (14) days of purchase, so long as materials have not been provided to you, downloaded, streamed or otherwise accessed. If you do wish to cancel, please contact us via email.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the system requirements, including compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service, prior to purchasing any content. We are unable to provide refunds where your access to the Products is inhibited due to insufficient system requirements.
- We may restrict your access to the Products if you breach these terms, including without limitation:
- a) A failure to make any payment due to us; or
- b) Failure to provide accurate information that is necessary for us to provide the Products to you
In these circumstances, we will inform you in writing with seven (7) days’ notice that your access to the Products will be restricted.
- All rights, title and interest in intellectual property rights relating to the Products including copyright, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, improvements, developments, proprietary information, know-how, processes, methods, business plans or models (including computer software and preparatory and design materials thereof) and all other intellectual property (whether registered or not) developed or created from time to time shall exclusively be owned by GGR Group Ltd. While you and/or your registered attendees may utilise the intellectual property, you and/or your registered attendees understand that there shall be no transfer of ownership of the same.
- Nothing that you and/or your registered attendees see or read in the Products may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed or performed for commercial use.
- All other trademarks, service marks and trade names in this material are the marks of the respective owners and any unauthorised use is prohibited.