A modern day alternative to iron fairy cranes, the Galizia G70 is highly manoeuvrable enabling heavy loads to be picked, carried and placed into optimum position without the use of outriggers thereby saving time on site.
With a maximum lifting height of 6m, or 7.4m with optional searcher hook, and 180° rear hydraulic steering, the Galizia G70 is indispensible for lifting and carrying heavy loads in congested spaces.
A new slimmer G70-B model is now available with a smaller chassis width of only 1650mm.
As the only official UK distributor of the Galizia pick and carry range, GGR group offers genuine spare parts as well as a first-rate after care service for all pick and carry crane sales.
We also ensure all cranes in our hire fleet are serviced and repaired to the highest standards before and after each hire.
- Maximum safe working load 7 tonnes x 0.8m
- Max working radius 3.8m
- Max lifting height 6m (7.4m with searcher hook)
- Optional searcher hook safe working load 2000kg
- Optional joystick for proportional control of boom movements
- Digital safe load indicator
- Audio-visual overload warning alarm and three colour lamp
- Weight of crane: 6100kg
- Dimensions 3900mm long x 1860mm wide x 2070mm high
- Range of fuel options: battery powered or diesel engine
- Rear hydraulic 180° steering
- Operator cab incorporates Falling Object Protective Structure (FOPS) and Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS)
- Training courses available on this crane
- Ref: MCG70
Optional Equipment includes auto-levelling telehandler forks, low marking tyres, full winch system and 1500kg capacity hydraulically extending searcher hook and 2000kg capacity manual searcher hook.
Examples of work
- Lifting heavy steel staircase at Chester Racecourse >>
- Fitting large glass window in broadcasting studio >>
- Installing steelwork in basement of Sheffield’s Cheesegrater building >>
- Carrying out maintenance work on the AMT Trader barge >>
- Moving carbon filter system at Scalby Mills water works >>