G90 – Pick & Carry Crane
Capacity: 9.0t x 0.8m
At only 1950mm wide, the compact G90 pick and carry crane delivers the ultimate combination of versatility and heavy lifting power. An excellent alternative to carrydeck cranes or iron fairy cranes, the Galizia pick and carry series is designed for picking, carrying and placing heavy loads without the use of outriggers.
Available with diesel or battery power, G90 pick and carry crane comes with a generous 9 tonne capacity and is suitable for a broad variety of environments including aircraft hangers, marinas, train stations, workshops, industrial and manufacturing facilities, construction sites and more.
An optional searcher hook with a 2.7 tonne safe working load can be fitted to the G90 which is ideal for lifting under soffits or overhangs and gives an overall maximum lifting height of 8.4m.
Our technical team are on hand to provide advice, maintenance, repairs and training on this compact crane range. Contact us today to find out more.
- Maximum safe working load 9000kg x 0.8m
- Max working radius 4.3m
- Max lifting height 7.0m (8.4m with searcher hook)
- Optional searcher hook safe working load 2700kg
- Fully proportional control of boom movements via joystick
- Digital safe load indicator
- Audio-visual overload warning alarm and three colour lamp
- Weight of crane: 7500kg
- Dimensions 4220mm long x 1950mm wide x 2125mm high
- Range of fuel options: battery powered or diesel engine
- Rear hydraulic 180° steering
- Operator cab incorporates Falling Object Protective Structure (FOPS) and Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS)
- Training courses available on this crane
- Ref: MCG90
Optional Equipment includes auto-levelling telehandler forks, low marking tyres, full winch system, 2700kg capacity searcher hook and 2000kg capacity hydraulically extending searcher hook.
GGR Group - No.1 For Lifting Solutions
Our equipment is available for hire or purchase throughout the UK and beyond. We have three depots in Manchester, Thame and Glasgow, as well as our vast network of dealers across Europe and the UAE.